Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bye Bye Baby, Baby Bye Bye....

The last time I listened to that song I was in Dalian, China.

Anyway, I'm done here. I was going to delete the blog but I realised I quite liked looking back through it, like an old diary, but I don't really feel like writing, and haven't, in the same way for a while. Maybe when I go on tour again I'll want to but right now, I've nothing to say that fits here and I'm so busy on other little and not so little projects that I've decided it's time to do something else. If you've been reading, then I thank you.

zaijian.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

anytime u decide to start writing again u´ll have a lil bastard here!

Atlaimee said...

I will miss your pictures and hearing about your travels around the world. I think you lead a pretty exciting life. I hope you decide to return.