Wednesday, September 26, 2007

120 Days of Sock'em:

I am tidying my apartment - it's something that I've avoided properly for months but I've run out of places to put my clean laundry so it had to be done.

Because on every tour I end up buying new socks when I run out of clean ones or when all my bags get nicked I've accumulated over 120 pairs of socks. Including the unopened packets that I also brought back with me I reckon I don't need to wash my socks for nearly sox months.

For some reason, that impressed me. I was going to see how many I could fit on my feet at once but then I remembered I'm at home now, not on tour. (I still haven't completely let go of the idea...)

I've also acquired a big, fat, sox month long business visa for China. I'm leaving on November 13th. That should be interesting...

No comments: