Sunday, April 01, 2007

Coming Home.


If you look under your seat at the Spectrum Theatre in Montreal this is what you'll see. This is the route under the venue. It looks like a set out of Doctor Who? Note the TV buried into the earth. I felt like the venue and 2000 Canadians were going to crash onto my head when I walked through. Of course, it's always all about me...



Marc watches the bus get washed at 1:30AM. We should have been nearly home. We weren't. We didn't get back to Manhattan until 4:30AM, even crossing the north of the Island at 4AM to go around and enter the West Side via the Lincoln Tunnel. I remember watching midtown rise on the horizon and then I realised we were on the George Washington Bridge heading towards Jersey with Manhattan slipping away behind us. If I'd got out and taken a cab I'd have been home in 15 minutes, instead it took another hour. I was so wired when I got back that I spent another hour on the phone calling friends overseas until I'd simmered down some.

Of course, I can laugh about it now....



Ha. Ha Ha.

No comments: